8.13.2010

dinner anyone?

I am trying to get organized right now.  An organized cleaning schedule, cooking routine, and our space.  One of those areas I've been working on is our dinner menu.  I've been finding new recipes to try but can't seem to keep my menu throughout the week!  I somehow always lose it so I forget what I was wanting to cook and when.  Then I saw this tutorial and thought what an easy, cheap, fast and fabulous idea!  I instantly pulled out an old frame that I'm not using right now, some cute material (well an old little girl shirt from my re-fashioning pile), a magazine (to mod podge the material onto), and some good music to listen too.


And voila!  Some organization and no more negotiating or forgetting meals!  Love it.


3 comments:

The Incredible Westin said...

How fun and creative. I hope you were listening to good music on your Macbook Pro and not your cell phone. It would be much better quality, but maybe you figured that out for yourself. I just mention it for those reading this. So- Macbook Pros offer much better sound quality than a cell phone, but a live band, orchestra, choir or being in the presence of any musical group where the sound is originating from is preferable. Also, you should specify that another requirement for this project is good handwriting (preferably girlish). Mine is atrocious but I could have my wife do it.

K-Sue said...

Great job! - and great idea for reuse of favorite fabric. I plan to make one with scrapbook paper. My problem - like Weston, I don't have cute handwriting. In fact, the menu may appear to be in some unbreakable code.

nancyogengayouree said...

like your erase board

See my board leave me a message with what you think...

http://nancyogengayouree.wordpress.com/2011/11/24/diy-wipe-off-menu-board/